Kasasa Cash Accounts
Earn high rates on your balance with a free Kasasa® checking account.
There’s no monthly service fee, no minimum balance required, and we’ll refund your ATM fees, nationwide.
- 2.02% APY* paid on balances up to $15,000
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No minimum balance required
- Free XpressLink Internet Banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to qualify, you’re probably already doing it!
To earn your higher interest, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
Don’t worry if you don’t qualify during the monthly qualification cycle. You won’t pay a penalty and your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your higher interest the very next month.
Save more by adding Kasasa Saver for free to your Kasasa Cash or Cash Back Checking
Free Kasasa Saver saves money for you
- Automatically save more cash by transfering Kasasa checking rewards straight to savings
- Earn really high dividends on what you save*
- No minimum balance to earn a higher rate
- Links to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
* Simply meet your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualification to earn a higher rate on your savings.
RATES & FEES
When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.02%; and balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in a range from 2.02% to 0.48% APY depending on the account’s balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $20.00 ($5.00 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or more. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Dividends and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2017. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
See all current rates and services charges.
For more information about opening or changing your account to a Kasasa Cash account, contact any ELGA Representative.