Join the ELGA Family
We want you as a member of ELGA Credit Union.
Who can join?
- Individuals who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school within the State of Michigan are eligible to join.
- Saginaw Valley State University, including students and alumni.
- Members of the immediate families of any current ELGA members.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- Any person making a $25.00 donation to the Salvation Army Bed and Bread Program. (this option not available for online account opening)
Ready to join ELGA Credit Union? You can open an account online or at one of our convenient locations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.