New ELGA Online and Mobile Banking
On Wednesday, February 12th we will be providing you with an improved banking experience as we launch the new ELGA Online and Mobile Banking. The new features will help you simplify your life and get more out of your online and mobile banking experience.
Some of the new features include:
- New look and navigation that is more intuitive and user-friendly
- Ability to enroll from your computer or your mobile device
- Ability to reset your password from your computer or your mobile device
- You will automatically see all of your accounts through a single login, including accounts you are joint on
- Additional alert options, including push notifications on your mobile device
- Track your Kasasa qualifications
- View your Save Your Change activity
- Add friends and family access
- Improvements to transaction history allowing for better insights into spending and saving
- More functions in the mobile app, such as eStatements
- Business account access to the mobile app
- And, so much more!
On February 12th you will need to enroll for access to the new ELGA Online and Mobile Banking. You can conveniently enroll from your computer or your mobile device. You will need your account number when you enroll. You can find your account number on the top of your monthly statement on the right hand side.
We know that you will have questions about our new Online and Mobile Banking. Click below for a list of frequently asked questions!