The safety and well-being of our members, employees and their families, as well as our community, is our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus crisis.
Business Members: Click HERE for information on relief programs you may be able to take advantage of and for information regarding accessing your ELGA Credit Union accounts.
A list of all branch locations and hours are available here. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we take important precautions to keep our associates and members safe. Thank you for wearing a face covering in our branches to help keep everyone healthy.
For the safety of you and our team while in our branches:
• We are limiting the total number of members allowed in our branches. You may be asked to wait outside the branch until our lobby is available.
• Please respect social distancing of at least 6 feet while waiting for your transaction.
There are many ways to access your money and manage your ELGA Credit Union accounts 24/7. These options include Online and Mobile Banking, ELGA’s call center, your ELGA Debit and Credit Card, deposit drop boxes located at most ELGA Credit Union branches, visiting ELGA Credit Union ATMs and Teller Machines, and access to a network of over 30,000 Co-Op ATMs.
Please reach out with any questions. You can contact us at (810) 715-3542. Our call center associates are ready to assist you with your financial needs.
Our call center is open:
• Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8am-6pm
• Wednesday: 9:30am-6pm
• Saturday: 10am-1pm
We remain committed to the health and safety of our community. We will continue to monitor public health guidance and update our website with important information. We appreciate your understanding and use of the many different ways to access and manage your money. Thank you for your membership and commitment to ELGA Credit Union.
Karen Church, CEO
ELGA Credit Union
We have many ways to access your money
ELGA Online and Mobile Banking
ELGA Online and Mobile Banking can be used 24/7 for the following services:
• Apply for loans/make a loan payment
• View balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Add friends and family access
• Push notification, email, and text alert options
• View eStatements
• Bill Pay
• Mobile Check Deposit*
*Certain account qualifications are required for the use of Mobile Check Deposit. Call (810) 715-3542 for details.
All ELGA Credit Union locations, with the exception of Fenton VGs, have ATMs that are accessible 24 hours a day for cash withdrawals, transfers, and deposits. You also have access to a network of over 30,000 CO-OP ATMs for cash withdrawals. Click here for more information.
Teller machines with video chat have extended hours:
After hours, these machines continue to function as full service ATMs allowing for deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Click here to learn more about Teller Machines.
Call Center - (810) 715-3542
Call Center has the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8am – 6pm
Wednesday: 9:30am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 1pm
Thank you for utilizing these services as we all work together during this unprecedented time.
ELGA is here for you
As always, ELGA Credit Union is here for you. If your family has encountered hardship as a result of the Coronavirus, our team is ready to provide financial support and discuss solutions. We understand that the current situation may impact areas of your life that are out of your control. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
You may qualify for these loan programs:
- Loan Payment Deferral - We know that it can be difficult to make your payments during this time. Please contact the ELGA Lending Center by dialing (810)715-3542 and choosing option 1 to inquire if your current auto or personal loan qualifies for loan payment deferral.
- Personal Loans - If you need funds to help fulfill your financial obligations during this time a personal loan may be the right solution for you. Log into ELGA Online or Mobile Banking and click on the Apply For A Loan button or call (810) 715-3542 and choosing option 1 to get started on your loan.
You may also qualify for reimbursement of certain credit union fees. For information call (810) 715-3542.
We offer free programs to keep our members in good financial health. We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to provide you with access to free one-on-one financial counseling, debt management services and financial education tools. GreenPath also offers housing services, student loan counseling, and credit report review. Click HERE to learn more or call (877) 337-3399.
Resources from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):