If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, ELGA Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
Consumer Loan Officer
Originates applications for automobile, credit card, and personal loan requests for members over the telephone and through online and mobile banking
- Applicants should be skilled at communicating with members via the phone and through electronic channels such as email and text,
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people,
- Applicants will be required to listen to and empathize with members in a way that allows for the member’s story to be told so that the loan underwriters can make a well-informed decision based on your recommendation,
- Enjoy having fun and working for a company that values its associates and genuinely cares about them, and
- You must be somebody that is fun to work with.
- Outstanding Sales skills – The ability to identify products and services that the member can benefit from, and explain those benefits to members,
- Great communication skills,
- Proficient working with various computer programs,
- Motivated and upbeat, and
- Able to efficiently and accurately process loan applications.
High school diploma or GED.
Please use the link below to send a Contact Us Inquiry to our HR Department. Use the "Other" option and let us know that you are interested in applying for employment.
Alternatively, you may email a cover letter and resume directly to HR-Employment@ELGACU.com.
ELGA Credit Union has been listed as a Detroit Free Press Top Place to Work in 2016, 2017, and 2018!