If you are looking to become part of an energetic team in a fast-growing business, ELGA Credit Union may be the right fit for you.
ELGA Credit Union is looking for a highly motivated and confident individual that loves to provide extraordinary service to others to join our Commercial Lending Department as a Credit Analyst.
- Processes, reviews, analyzes, and underwrites sources of credit and financial information, such as reporting services, credit bureaus, tax returns, financial statements, and other borrower & financial institution provided information to aid in determining risk for review, approval, and/or Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors credit activity to ensure daily assignments have been completed such as: (a) preparing correspondence notifications, (b) performing the initial credit analysis to determine if members' credit requests satisfy policies and procedure guidelines, and may include, and is not limited to: (a) answering incoming phone calls, (b) speaking directly to the member and/or affiliated accountant or finance person.
- Provides and maintains reporting requirements on Credit Union members' credit obligations, as it pertains to financial information, credit reporting, and annual reviews.
- Provides support to Credit Union members and staff in explaining credit policies and procedures.
Successful candidates must be able to evaluate credit and financial data to determine risk of the loan request. A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities.
(1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
In addition to a competitive wage and excellent benefits package, we offer a sales incentive program. To apply please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Dana Jones at email@example.com.
ELGA Credit Union was awarded 2019 #3 Midsize Top Workplace in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press!