Kasasa Cash Back Accounts
Earn cash back on everyday purchases – no category restrictions!
With this free Kasasa® checking account, there’s no minimum deposit to open, and you’ll get refunds on ATM fees, nationwide.
- 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free XpressLink Internet Banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
It’s so easy to qualify, you’re probably already doing it!
To earn your higher interest, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
Don’t worry if you don’t qualify during the monthly qualification cycle. You won’t pay a penalty and your account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning your higher interest the very next month.
Save more by adding Kasasa Saver for free to your Kasasa Cash or Cash Back Checking
Free Kasasa Saver saves money for you
- Automatically save more cash by transferring Kasasa checking rewards straight to savings
- Earn really high dividends on what you save*
- No minimum balance to earn a higher rate
- Links to your free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account
* Simply meet your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back qualification to earn a higher rate on your savings.
RATES & FEES
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $500.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to $20.00 ($5.00 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented [within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction] for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $5.00 or more. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened.
See all current rates and services charges.
For more information about opening or changing your account to a Kasasa Cash Back account, contact any ELGA Representative.