ELGA Atira Reload Cards
Especially well-suited for travelers, teens, and college students. You are never stranded with our ELGA Reload Card.
Another convenient electronic payment option from ELGA Credit Union — a personalized and reloadable debit card — also known as a pre-paid debit card — called the ELGA Reload Card (AtiraReload).
- Save money and use it instead of paying check-cashing fees, buying money orders and paying for money transfer services
- Only spend what you have
- Have a safe option to access your money
- Use the reloadable card at any merchant that accepts VISA debit
Access your account online at www.ATIRAreload.com .
- You will receive your card in the mail in 5-7 business days
- After you receive your card, activate it by calling (866)466-0058 or by going online to www.ATIRAreload.com
- Receive your PIN by calling (866)466-0058
More great features:
- View Your Account Online
- Get Text Message Alerts
- Order up to 6 secondary cards. Funds are shared by all secondary card holders
- Load money onto your card at any time
- Active cards auto reissue after two years
Cards can be ordered at any branch, or by calling (810) 715-3542.
ELGA Credit UnionFB Twitter Instagram
2305 S. Center Road Burton, MIPhone: (810) 715-3542 https://www.google.com/maps/place/https://www.elgacu.com